Robert Half Accounts Payable Supervisor/Manager in Conway, Arkansas
One of my clients, a large bank in Conway, is seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor for their organization. This is a great opportunity with a fun team and will report directly to the Controller! AP Supervisor will oversee daily accounts payable operations, including but not limited to, invoice payment processing and controls. This position is responsible for data integrity on operational expense information to management and financial reporting. The Accounts Payable Supervisor will implement and assess Accounts Payable internal controls in compliance with Bank policies and regulations. This role will also assist internal and external auditors on financial and operational reviews and audits. This is a management role that will have a large Accounts Payable team under them, so supervisory experience is required.
Other Duties would include:
• Manage daily accounts payable operation functions, including coordinating workflow among staff, payment processing review, general ledger account management and controls
• Review and approval of new and updated vendors profiles for accuracy and adherence to Bank policies
• Manage the Accounts Payable inbox, extracting invoices, reviewing requests, answering inquiries as they are presented in a timely manner
• Preparation of weekly Accounts Payable reporting for management review
• Ensure maintenance of effective controls and appropriate accounting procedures for the areas of responsibility, including evaluation of processes and controls for compliance with SOX
• Consistent review of A/P department coding of invoices, prepaid/asset flags, and ensuring compliance with Bank/Finance policies
• Provide support to management to ensure timely and accurate monthly close
• Supervise and develop staff personnel and review staff assignments
• Assist internal and external auditors on accounts payable operational reviews and audits
• Review and approve daily balancing work of staff to ensure accuracy and timely resolution of outstanding issues
• Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but experience can override
• 5+ years of Accounts Payable experience
• 2+ years of experience in a supervisory role
• Banking experience is a plus
Client offers a nice office, great benefit package, growth opportunity, and competitive salary! As always, this is a full time, permanent placement position.
For more information or confidential consideration email or call Chris Chunn at Robert Half or connect on LinkedIn.
Requirements Accounts Payable (AP), Invoice, Invoice Approvals, Internal Control
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.