Robert Half International Production Scheduler in Cookeville, Tennessee
An exciting opportunity exists for a Data Analyst/Production Scheduler in a manufacturing environment!
Robert Half International Salaried Professional Service is the premier provider of accounting and finance professionals on a long-term and recurring basis. Our salaried professionals are Employees of Robert Half International Salaried Professional Service and receive Fortune 500 quality benefits, and paid vacations/holidays. We currently have an opening on our team in the Cookeville, TN area and want to hear from you! This position starts the first week in July, if you are interested and live in the surrounding area lease call Jasmine Osgood at 615-385-2600 or apply directly using the link below!
• Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly production scheduling process and adjust schedules.
• Partner with operations team for schedule adjustments to identify delays and organize priority.
• Provide “what if” capacity and schedule analysis as needed for changing demand requirements, staffing constraints, and new customer projects.
• Supply manufacturing with rough cut capacity requirement planning.
• Be aware of forecast changes, planning or anything else requested by the customer.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the manufacturing
• Advanced training and/or experience with the site production scheduling process.
• Excel, Word and SAP
• Self-directed, self-disciplined and highly organized.
• Production Schedule
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.