Robert Half The Creative Group Marketing Communications Manager in COOPERSBURG, Pennsylvania
The Creative Groupis selectively searching for a Marketing Communications Managerto join our client's team. The Marketing Communications Managerwill be focused on communications plan development, project management and execution in collaboration with the Business, Marketing, and Product Management teams. In this position, the Marketing Communications Managerwill be an integral part of the Marketing and Product Launch team serving as the initial point of contact for all assigned client projects. In this highly visible and critical role, the Marketing Communications Manager will drive the development of integrated marketing campaigns, coordinate with a broad group of functional teams, and help validate the impact of these initiatives on business growth.
- Drive the development and execution of multichannel, integrated marketing campaigns and hard-hitting communications and promotional plans that support new product launches, sales growth and innovation initiatives and our customers
- Provide strategic direction and counsel to clients in the development of marketing campaign messaging and plans utilizing market best practices and channel knowledge.
- Aid the development of core campaign messaging that effectively communicates the story to a variety of customer types and ensure these messages are effectively executed across the campaign projects.
- Collaborate with creative teams to define, plan and execute the development of all promotional collateral for marketing campaigns including Brochures, Trade shows, Web, Displays, Advertising Digital assets, Video, eMarketing
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships and encourage a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
- Provide critical project management for an in-house creative team of designers and writers by establishing and monitoring project timelines, managing business priorities to assist with workload balance, and allocating internal and outsourced resources
- Manage client and departmental expectations, as well as communications, project execution to meet the deadline and budget requirements
- Anticipate project team conflicts and proactively troubleshoot to creatively meet the needs of the clients within project guidelines and scope
- Evaluate the impact of the communications activities on the business and utilize results to ensure future initiatives are effective
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 03720-9501218849
Functional Role: Mktg/Comm Project Manager
Postal Code: 18036
Compensation: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience as an account manager/project driver in an agency, building products manufacturer or reseller of building products.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing best practices in the B2B and B2C fields
- Strong understanding of the benefits of communications channels, with the ability to match the channel with the client's communications needs.
- Highly organized; must be detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills and ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong project management skills and experience meeting aggressive timelines and managing budgets
- Experience in multiple aspects of marketing programs – literature, trade shows, training and sales programs, advertising, and press/public relations
- Demonstrated ability to interface constructively with clients, sales, marketing, and product development teams.
- Experience in new product introductions and marketing campaigns
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong design and writing comprehension. Can assess the effectiveness of communications design including information hierarchy and visual/verbal integration.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills. Must be able to communicate ideas to all levels of management.
- Solid understanding of design and production processes
- Experience with agency or vendor management
- Strong computer skills (spreadsheets, databases and word processing): experience with project management software plus