Robert Half Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Coppell, Texas
Customer service representative openings!
Robert Half has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled customer service representative in the growing financial service industry. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. This position is based in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center. As the Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for handling high volume inbound and outbound calls, assisting customers over the phone. This position will train on site and after training will work from home.
How you will make an impact
· Receiving and placing telephone calls
· Performs full service banking transactions in compliance with legal requirements and bank policies and procedures
· Provides accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
· Performs functions including handling cash and other daily transactions.
· Achieves sales and referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers to proper bank staff for additional bank products, services and sales campaigns
· Maintains currency and coin under prescribed limits
· Adheres to bank security policies and maintains confidentiality of bank records and client information
· Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
· Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
· Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills
· Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
· Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.