Robert Half International Credit Analyst in Coppell, Texas
Accountemps is currently working with a quickly growing financial lending company in Coppell, TX that is seeking to 3 Credit Analysts to their growing team! The Credit Analyst plays a huge role in mitigating company risk. The Credit Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Evaluate the credit worthiness of current and prospective commercial account debtors
• Review of financial statements, use credit reports, public information databases, internal payment history and any other information that could serve as a basis for establishing a reasonable credit limit.
• Assist in the preparation of written credit proposals and presentations to various credit committees.
• Prepare written analysis of current and prospective credit risks.
• Process credit applications by conducting the investigation of bank and trade references.
• Assist in maintaining and reviewing current information for assigned accounts.
• Review credit alerts to be sure the company’s risk is manageable.
• Maintain communication with internal departments to minimize credit losses.
• Setup new account debtors by verifying information with multiple sources.
• Bachelors degree highly preferred – will consider work experience in lieu of degree
• 1-3 years of experience in credit underwriting or financial statement analysis a plus.
• Ability to read and interpret financial statements.
• Problem solving and decision-making skills are essential.
• Initiative and ability to work independently and as part of the team.
• Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
• Strong professional communication skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $18.00 - $24.00 / Hourly
Location: Coppell, TX
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 04060-9502728021
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance