Robert Half International Customer Service Representative in Coppell, Texas
Robert Half is working with a worldwide company in the logistics industry looking for a Customer Service Representative in Coppell! THis position is temporary-full-time and will be starting soon. As the Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, including handling inbound inquiries via email from a ticketing system. This position requires you to have great customer service and communication skills. If you are interested and available to interview ASAP, please apply to this posting.
• Answer and manage inbound inquiries from clients in a prompt, courteous manner while documenting relevant information clearly and concisely
• Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues to assess the client needs and provide resolution and assistance.
• Communicate and partner with clients tactfully and empathetically to resolve issues; offer support and solutions to clients in accordance with the department standards and policies.
• Provide first-call resolution when troubleshooting inquires, and respond to chat inquiries
• Respond to emails clearly and concisely; prioritize responses based on the urgency of the request.
• Introduce carriers to the various options for payment
• Go above and beyond in providing excellent client service to exceed the expectations of both internal and external clients.
• Meet or exceed the performance goals
• 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced client service office environment.
• Knowledge of freight, transportation, and/or logistics industry is preferred.
• Accounts payable experience a plus.
• Must be detail-oriented and have great communication skills
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: Coppell, TX
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04061-9502728068
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative