Robert Half International Invoice Auditor in Coppell, Texas
Robert Half is partnered with a well-known company in the transportation industry looking for an Invoice Auditor to start ASAP! As the Invoice Auditor you will review and identify possible offsets on incoming invoices and perform tasks in support of processing Recourse and/or General Factoring invoices. This position is strictly temporary but could go full-time depending on your skillset and experience. If you are interested and have strong data entry skills, please apply to this job posting.
Timely and accurately review invoice documentation looking for possible offsets.
Cross reference all data points to identify discrepancies.
Flag potential offsets following company guidelines.
Monitor validation queue and complete all outstanding invoices daily in line with deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe.
• Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
• Ability to type quickly and accurately using various data processing tools.
• Ability to read quickly and accurately.
• Ability to handle a heavy workload and complete work accurately and at a fast pace.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service, while meeting strict deadlines.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent phone etiquette.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $13.00 - $13.00 / Hourly
Location: Coppell, TX
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04060-9502728086
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative