Robert Half International Invoice Auditor in Coppell, Texas
Accountemps is seeking 2 Invoice Auditors for a contract role expected to last at least through year end. The Invoice Auditor is an entry level role and is a great opportunity for someone that has a basic understanding of invoices looking to gain exposure to accounting. The Invoice Auditor will be responsible for the following:
o Timely and accurately review invoice documentation looking for possible offsets.
o Cross reference all data points to identify discrepancies.
o Flag potential offsets following company guidelines.
o Monitor validation queue and complete all outstanding invoices daily in line with deadlines.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of the transportation industry is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe.
• Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
• Ability to type quickly and accurately using various data processing tools.
• Ability to read quickly and accurately.
• Ability to handle a heavy workload and complete work accurately and at a fast pace.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service, while meeting strict deadlines.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent phone etiquette.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $12.00 - $13.00 / Hourly
Location: Coppell, TX
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04060-9502728335
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance