Robert Half International Sr Sourcing Coordinator in Coppell, Texas
Sourcing Coordinator- Project management Assistant – Lower-to Mid-Level Position – Great Starts for your career. Fortune 500 Company – ONE YEAR Contract to start. Benefits available after 40 hours completed.
Korean bilingual – this is an absolute must have requirement (must be able to read, write, speak Korean on a detail oriented level)
Responsible for the sourcing and project management of carrier specific product launches, localization and lifecycle of devices. This role oversees all aspects of the project and will drive the project to key milestones with key internal and external stakeholders. This roll is responsible for the sourcing process and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure maximum effectiveness. Works independently, and considered an experienced detail oriented with adequate understanding of own job area. Determines approach to work, and is monitored/supervised based more on milestone basis, and at key deliverable junctures
Great communicator & highly collaborative – will be working with various teams and external/internal parties
Flexible work hours as needed; able to take meetings scheduled in the evening w/ HQ
Bachelor’s degree is a requirement.
Project management experience; or experience that can be applied to the position. If can find candidates from similar b/g or related experience, that would be great!
• Project Management-Packaging(devices, accessories, etc.)
• Managing launches and launch milestones
• Interaction w/ multiple depts.: Operations, Acct Sales Team, Print Vendors, HQ
• Work w/ print suppliers to ensure right info is on packaging
• Responsible on life changes of product on packaging side
• Strong self-driven, time management and organizational skills
• SAP experience preferred, Microsoft Office required
• Project management and customer service background is a plus
• Take on role to focus on identifying process improvements and cost saving opportunities
• Manage packaging ECN (Engineering Change Notification – changes in packaging) throughout the life cycle
• Request and confirms packaging specifications from Marketing/PM/HQ
• Manage quotation and specifications throughout the product lifecycle; issue IECNs, manage
cutovers, sample approvals, BOM (Bill of Materials) changes.
• Setup and manage data in systems (SAP)
• Sample management – review, distribution, approvals of all packaging samples
• Manage new packaging design projects; provide possible solutions and impact to cost, quality,
service, and time.
• Manage research and responses for special requirements and inquiries from clients
• Communicate and report localization project schedules, customer requirements and changes to
• Work with Quality for quality issues – confirming specs, requesting waivers, etc.
• Act as a key contact for the packaging center for NPI/Sourcing projects
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.16 - $19.87 / Hourly
Location: Coppell, TX
Date Posted: September 30, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04850-0011574635
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative