Robert Half International Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant in Coral Springs, Florida
The Business Analyst is responsible for extracting and analyzing system data and developing dashboards/reports to help our clients achieve their strategic and operational goals. Support Business areas in identifying, verifying, analyzing, and implementing process improvement and process re-engineering opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable communication skills, experience in consumer goods/retail, and experience working in a data-driven/BI environment.
• Conducts analyses and evaluates a wide variety of data to answer business questions
• to assess operational difficulties and develop solutions to complex problems, including escalated issues
• Creates, analyzes and delivers customized reporting for both internal and external audiences
• Apply strong analytical reasoning to understand end user's requirements and transforms them into actionable applications
• Acquire deep knowledge of working systems and bring efficient and effective changes for better performance across program
• Extract, analyze, and report data to support program activity and assist in management decision making.
• Audit, evaluate, track, and report on the data provided, and bring well-supported recommendations to key stakeholders
• Create ad hoc reporting to functional business leads to support various business decisions and strategic modeling
• Assist in preparing/automating weekly/monthly/quarterly management reporting packages and other financial deliverables
• Perform detailed analysis to monitor key performance indicators across the functional areas of the organization
• Support strategic planning and decision-making by identifying and analyzing business trends within customer and/or geographic behaviors, market segmentations and other relevant groups
• Interpret operating results and communicate opportunities to functional business leads
Business Analysis, Create Dashboards, Create Reports, Data Analysis, KPI Reporting, Tableau, Microsoft Excel, Power BI
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $47.00 - $55.00 / Hourly
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Date Posted: February 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01000-9502853522
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT