Robert Half International Senior Accountant in Corona, California
Robert Half Accountemps is seeking for a trusted Senior Accountant to join our fast- growing Salaried Professionals Program. Are you looking for a consultant's lifestyle? Do you want exposure to new software’s and industries? Then, this career path is for YOU! Your career as a Senior Accountant with us offers you an exciting and rapidly growing path with opportunity for advancement. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and multiple health options.
Senior Accountant Description:
The Senior Accountant supports ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all transactions in the general ledger in accordance with both US GAAP Accounting Standards. Key responsibilities for our Senior Accountant include monthly financial closings, corporate reporting, reconciliation, and analysis, as well as responding to various ad hoc management requests.
Senior Accountant Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in month-end close activities, which includes balance sheet reconciliations, ad-hoc analyses, trial balance reviews, and financial statement preparation, while adhering to tight deadlines.
• Maintain accounting policies and procedures, as well as identify new policies and areas of improvement for areas under your responsibility.
• Senior Accountant will be expected to improve account reconciliation process, drive deadlines, enhance deliverables as they pertain to the month-end close.
• Experience with the following areas of accounting is a plus: Inventory, freight and imports and related reserves for a company with inventory.
• Senior Accountant will help identify areas for improvement and implement more effective and efficient processes and controls including systems enhancements and reports.
• Perform projects, ad hoc analysis, and such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
Senior Accountant Requirements:
• Bachelor of Science in Accounting or related field required.
• CPA / in process of getting CPA license/ Big 4 public accounting firm experience are a plus
• 4-6 years of industry experience as a Senior Accountant in a public company/manufacturing company.
• Broad knowledge of accounting principles
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work closely with and as part of the finance team.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interface with people at all levels
• Willingness to expand range of responsibilities as needed based on the evolution of the company and the role. Enjoys working in a fast paced, energized, self-starter environment.
• Proactive, responsive, and timely problem solver with outstanding project management skills, acute attention to detail, drives processes and deadlines.
• Sr. Accountant with working knowledge of ERP systems (Netsuite, Navision / SAP a plus), demonstrated high proficiency with Microsoft suite in general and Excel specifically.
• Be ethical and responsible, with a desire to work as part of a team, collegial and cooperative.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online and or send your updated resume to Kristy.Le@accountemps.com or please call (909) 945-2292.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $55,000.00 - $72,800.00 / Yearly
Location: Corona, CA
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00500-9502726396
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance