Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Corona, California
Robert Half Accountemps is seeking for an established Staff Accountant to join our fast-growing Salaried Professionals Program. This career path offers an exciting and rapidly growing company with opportunity for advancement. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and multiple health options.
Our established Staff Accountant will prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation. You will report to the Accounting Manager, and you will be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. You will assist in developing and implementing accounting policies. In addition, you will participate in SOX compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules for the 10Q and 10K reporting processes. The Staff Accountant is very involved as it will produce Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. This company offers a challenging and multi-faceted opportunity where effort is rewarded.
Staff Accountant Role & Responsibilities:
· Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
· Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
· As a staff accountant you will assist in the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
· Assist in implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls under SOX and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
· Maintain capital lease and monthly payment schedules
· Maintain fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliation
· In-depth experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
· Perform month-end close, journal entries, with minimum supervision
· Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
· Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation are the responsibilities as a Staff Accountant
· Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
· Participate in various department-wide initiatives
· Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
Staff Accountant Requirements:
· Credentials BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
· At least 2 years of Accounting experience
· Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
· Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
· Experience with NetSuite, SAP, Oracle or ADP a plus
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
· Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability and willingness to meet business-critical deadlines
· Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize tasks
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online and/or please call for Kristy Le (909) 945-2292.
· Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
· Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
· CPA an added plus
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $45,000.00 - $59,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Corona, CA
Date Posted: February 19, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00500-9502859825
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance