Robert Half Medicare Insurance Collector in Costa Mesa, California
An immediate need for a Medical Billing and Collections Specialist in the Costa Mesa Area for a Large Hospital System. The Medical Billing and Collections Specialist must have at least two years of Healthcare Experience. MUST have DDE experience.
• Process and mail out patient statements on a daily basis.
• DDE experience
• Process the charges, review all pending/open encounters and follow up on a timely manner.
• Enter and retrieve patients/insurance information, update information as needed. Assure patient demographic and insurance information accuracy.
• Post payments for various payers, generate the payments report to support the payments posted.
• Review and track payments of all submitted charges/claims, reconcile visits and apply appropriate contractual adjustments and write offs.
• Daily patient accounts re-bill.
• Call insurance companies to follow up on unpaid claims
• Daily patients accounts adjustments and write-offs
Medicare, Medical Billing, Medical Collections, DDE, UB04
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.