Robert Half Project Manager in Culver City, California
Westside Cosmetics company seeking a Project Manager
Please sent resume to Eric Herndon for consideration
Paying up to $75k/yr.
• Based on client requirements and our factories’ capabilities, develops and manages project timelines and action plans
• Ability to review project opportunities for feasibility in terms of cost, timing, and capabilities
• Interprets client needs and build packaging specifications, BOMs, and Fill & Assembly to deliver as assets to Supply Chain for item creation and PO creation for order processing
• Collaborate with Regulatory & Quality teams for primary packaging and turnkey finished goods
Job Skills & Requirements
• Project management experience a must
• Highly skilled in timeline creation
• Experience in cloud-based project management software preferred
• Possess working knowledge of Technical Drawings, Deco die lines, Assembly Drawings
• Highly proficient in MS Office products with a strong proficiency in MS Excel
Requirements Develop Project Plan, Formal Project Management
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.