Robert Half Sr. Financial Analyst in Culver City, California
Robert Half Management Resources is recruiting for a strong FP& A Manager to support our premiere client on a 5 month remote engagement to assist with their forecasting and budgeting process.
The FP& A Manager will work with the corporate team to provide financial support to multiple business units. Additionally, the FP& A Manager will support multiple project-based responsibilities needs arise. The FP& A Manager should be a strategic thinker, flexible to change and proactive problem solver.
• Assist immediate supervisor and key stakeholders with the preparation of quarterly forecasts, financial budgets and mid-range plan (overhead, capital expenditures and cash flows)
• Review actual performance relative to budgets and forecasts and prepare supporting variance analysis with a focus on commercial and operational drivers
• Support the continual improvement in budget and forecasting processes to expand data-driven decision-making
• Assist with the preparation of timely and accurate monthly/quarterly financial results presentations that provide important insights
• Assist with the development, maintenance and management of advanced reporting and analytics that provide actionable insight into the levers of the business
• Liaise with accounting team to improve availability and flow of information.
• Deliver timely and accurate ad hoc analysis to support the needs of the business
• 5 years FP& A experience, preferably supporting Corporate functions
• SAP experience required experience with SAP BW and SAP BPC a plus
• Advanced Excel skills (eg. index/match, data tables, etc.), VBA/macro-writing a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, Business or Economics, or other analytical field
• Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
• Strong follow-through on projects; ability to bring projects to timely completion with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, teamwork environment.
• Excellent communication skills especially with non-Finance individuals.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.