Robert Half Analyst in Dallas, Nevada
Robert Half is looking for a Financial Analyst to join a fast-growing company. In this position as the Financial Analyst, you will conduct financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Additional duties include being responsible for advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
• Support weekly, quarterly, and annual Area/Segment level Bookings and P& L forecasting
• Analyze performance-to-date and assess potential risks and opportunities
• Understand and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
• Learn and apply econometric and statistical methods to forecasting
• Enable effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
• Provide analytical support during New Year readiness/Year End planning cycle
• Drive the strategy and business planning process
• Become embedded within the Marketing and Customer Success organizations. Establish trust and quickly understand the key drivers of the business, economic trends and core metrics
• Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
• Work closely with cross-functional partners in Accounting, Recruiting, People, and Operations to execute against plans
• Track monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources in the best way possible
• Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
• Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
• BA/BS degree from a top-tier university with strong academic performance
• 2-5 years of experience in a highly quantitative role
• Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills (prior experience programming a big plus)
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
• Experience in Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.