Robert Half Data Entry Clerk in Dallas, Texas
A client of ours in the insurance industry is looking to hire a bilingual (Spanish) data entry professional to assist with processing applications. In this role you will be responsible for the following…
Review, analyze, trouble shoot, and process incoming appointment applications for accuracy and completeness.
• Follow up via e-mail or telephone in regards to missing requirements and/or to clarify information.
• Data Enter information into proprietary home office systems.
• Submit paperwork to the appropriate internal team.
• Track new applications processed via team tracking system
• Monitor and respond to various correspondence within Outlook
• 1- 2 years’ experience in a processing role, with daily production goals & quality metrics to meet
• Organized, self-starter, motivated high performer
• Dependable and reliable
• Coachable with a positive, can-do attitude
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Highly accountable; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency
• Very detail oriented, accurate, high quality and quantity of work output
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships in the home office, and with team out in the field
• Good customer service skills
• Ability to work with different personality types and styles, in person or by phone
• Excellent written & oral communication skills (in person, e-mail and telephone)
• Proficient Computer Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word.) Type minimum 50 words per minute.
• Experience with a workflow system a plus
• Bilingual - Spanish. Must also understand, speak, and write English.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.