Robert Half Desktop Support in Dallas, Texas
Robert Half is working with a client in Dallas that has a need to hire multiple desktop candidates to assist with a project. Our client has an immediate need for several IT Support Specialists who will be primary focus on Endpoint Migrations. The ideal candidate should have a broad understanding on Windows OS/MacOS functionalities, able to run provided scripts and follow through several technical directions (post/pre migration). We are looking for people with excellent customer service skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Below are the details.
POSITION: DESKTOP SUPPORT
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
RATE: $23-$26 BASED ON EXPERIENCE
· Migrate users/devices.
· Provide support and resolution of various computer hardware and software issues.
· Perform configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
· Resolve end-user computer related issues via telephone, email, in person, or remotely.
· Must be able to diagnose and resolve moderately complex IT system hardware, software, network and user issues.
· Ability to setup laptops, phones, and printers.
· Microsoft Office365 and Active Directory Experience is preferred.
· Strong written and oral communication skills is required.
· Customer-centric attitude and willingness to resolve issues cradle-to-grave is required.
· Experience with high-priority, VIP-heavy support environment; prioritization; patience is required.
· Windows/MacOS/mobile printer support experience is preferred.
· Have experience in Microsoft Intune and Azure Autopilot is preferred.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.