Robert Half Director/Manager Financial Reporting in Dallas, Texas
Robert Half is looking for a Manager of Financial Reporting for permanent employment in the Dallas, TX area at a large Not for Profit firm. As a Manager of Financial Reporting, you will be responsible for the financial reporting process at a large non profit. This position offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to help you achieve long-term potential within the company. We are seeking an individual with strong analytical skills that excels working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment while contributing to the continued success of the firm.
Essential Job Duties:
• Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements and supplemental analysis to support review of financial results with senior leadership.
• Develop and initiate process improvements to scale and optimize the financial reporting process. Leverage AHA’s financial reporting system (Hyperion Essbase) to provide appropriate and accurate reports for analysis.
• Prepare annual financial statements and footnotes in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
• Lead technical accounting research and evaluation in a variety of areas. Work cross functionally to ensure appropriate accounting treatment and prepare memos and analysis supporting conclusions.
• Directs and monitors support operations as well as holds training for new and existing staff on AHA accounting policies and procedures.
• Coordinate and manage the annual financial statement audit by external auditors.
• Facilitate/coordinate the process of implementing new accounting standards to ensure timely compliance.
• Prepare and coordinate financial data for external distribution and internal analysis (e.g. survey requests, watch dog agencies, peer benchmarking, etc.)
For immediate consideration for the Manager of Financial Reporting, please e-mail your resum
Month End Close
Journal entries experience
Proficiency in US GAAP
Experience with Microsoft Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.