Robert Half Experienced Hire Recruiting Coordinator in DALLAS, Texas
Experienced Hire Recruiting Coordinator
Protiviti hires curious people for whom learning, and development are everyday activities. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level we champion leaders who influence and drive results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
At Protiviti, you develop your career by making a positive impact on our clients, our organization and the people around you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
You’ve come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
We are seeking an Experienced Hire Recruiting Coordinator to join our thriving Recruiting Team and work with our national team. Our open positions are for full-time, contract or seasonal talent.
What You Will Do:
· You provide administrative support to our Recruiting team coordinating the full life cycle recruitment process for our candidates; including scheduling phone screens and in-office interviews, video conferences; and arranging travel/ lodging for applicants as needed.
· You collaborate with the recruiting team throughout the recruiting lifecycle with the intention of hiring and retaining top talent to join Protiviti’s growing markets.
· You offer recommendations to continuously improve our processes and support our team.
· You have the ability to handle and document personal and confidential information in accordance with compliance and HR procedure.
· You generate and send offer packages in DocuSign while ensuring the process is seamless and smooth for our candidates.
· You establish and maintain a professional network with other Recruiting team members across Protiviti to ensure standard methodologies and consistency, as well as encourage idea sharing and team building.
· You work in support of our Recruiting Managers, Human Resources Managers, and Hiring Managers on recruiting initiatives across HR functions.
· You maintain resumes and status of candidates in our applicant tracking system.
What Makes You Successful:
· You work effectively in both teaming and independent environments.
· You collaborate broadly, develop cross-functional relationships, and deliver excellence in all of your work.
· You have a high attention to detail and accuracy.
· You can work with a sense of urgency and are able to prioritize changing assignments.
· You maintain strict compliance when working with confidential information.
· You are focused on results.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
· 1 year of experience preferred, preferably in the Recruiting or Human Resources field.
· Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook) with excellent written communication skills.
· Prior experience using an applicant tracking system; knowledge of Workday is a plus.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
TX PRO DALLAS