Robert Half International Financial Analyst in Dallas, Texas
Asset Management Associate role with top Real Estate firm in Uptown. The Asset Management Associate will be able to contribute in all areas of the asset management team which includes properties in 48 states. The Associate is an integral part of the 3 person team and will be involved in the following:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Supports investment or disposition decisions by leveraging real estate analyses to produce presentation-quality analytics and models for individual properties as well as portfolios.
• Assists Asset Manager on potential investment opportunities, including conducting due diligence, assisting with transaction closings, etc.
• Assists in the disposition of both leased and vacant properties.
• Supports the Asset Manager in tenant relationship management, including working closely with the credit & underwriting team to monitor the tenant’s financial performance.
• Researches real estate markets, businesses, and industries.
• Writes, organizes, and presents conclusive investment summaries and memorandums.
• Maintains a tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion and monitoring of open matters.
• Conducts site inspections of individual assets on an as-needed basis, including documentation of necessary action items.
Minimum Qualifications: Knowledge & Abilities:
• Strong research, due diligence, and project management capabilities.
• Ability to develop and maintain courteous and effective working relationships internally with individuals at all levels, and with tenants, vendors and/or any other representative of external organizations.
• Ability to communicate information and state problems or challenges to be resolved in a clear, concise, courteous, and professional manner, and able to provide clarification as necessary.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
• Ability to prioritize projects based on level of importance and effort to complete, with follow-through.
• Skilled at financial benchmarking, modeling and analyzing commercial real estate.
• Exceptional quantitative, analytical, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, CoStar, other internet applications, and common business software applications.
For more information, please call Liz Noyes at 214-855-5070.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Real Estate, Finance or an equivalent combination of education and experience; JD, MBA or CFA preferred, but not required.
• Three-to-five years of relevant commercial real estate experience, demonstrating strong financial skills, preferably in the area of financial analysis, leasing, lending, and/or investment sales.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Dallas, TX
Date Posted: February 1, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04380-0011671223
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance