Robert Half Financial Data Analyst in Dallas, Texas
Data Analyst with Finance & Accounting background needed for immediate contract opportunity with Dallas, TX client. Advanced MS Excel skills required. SAP experience required.
This is a 6 month remote/hybrid contract role. Work will be performed in the Dallas, TX office Monday, Wednesday, Friday; and remote on Tuesday, Thursday.
Data Analyst: database and data integrity.
This position will be responsible for coordinating and supporting master data creations, changes and maintenance, data integrity initiatives and related business processes, ensuring data quality.
• Creates and changes financial master data
• Execute mass updates/changes
• Enter data into test environments as needed
• Perform data cleansing through periodic review
• Maintain data in multiple custom tables
• Monitor and work on relevant incidents assigned to the support queue
• Partner with multiple business units in a service provider environment of continuous change
• Confidently and assertively liaison with business users and management
• Excellent business process analysis; business analytical problem solving skills as well as the ability to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
• Bachelor degree in business related area or information systems preferred
• Advanced Excel skills (Formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, and macros)
• Knowledge of Finance/Accounting business processes
• A strong customer service attitude and focus
SAP experience is highly preferred.
Bachelor degree in business related area or information systems preferred
Advanced Excel skills (Formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, and macros)
SAP experience is highly preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.