Robert Half Front End Developer in Dallas, Texas
Description Position Summary:
The UI Developer will be responsible for developing the front-ends for both customer-facing and internal
• Design, develop, and test user interfaces for both customer-facing and internal applications
• Integrate front-end applications with backend services
• Maintain company-wide user interface standards and best practices
• Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including product management, DevOps, and
corporate applications, among others
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
• Experience with automated UI testing with tools such as Selenium, Jest, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
• Experience integrating with .Net backends
• Knowledgeable with responsive website design and cross-browser compatibility, multi-device
development, and testing
• Comfortable utilizing code repositories such as Git and Bitbucket
• Ability to rapidly iterate prototypes in collaboration with product owners and end users
• In-depth understanding of User Interface Design and User Experience Design (e.g. usability, aesthetics,
• Efficient at translating requirements into easy to use, detail oriented looking solutions
• Comfortable coordinating tasks with all levels of colleagues
• Proficient in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• 7+ years of UI development experience preferred
• 5+ years of experience with UI frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, Ember, etc.
• 3+ years of financial website experience preferred
• Technical degree or equivalent combination of industry related detail oriented experience and education Requirements React, Angular, UI Development Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.