Robert Half Full Charge Bookkeeper in Dallas, Texas
Robert Half Finance and Accounting has partnered with a reputable company in North Dallas to identify a QuickBooks Bookkeeper. The QuickBooks Bookkeeper must have 5 + years full charge bookkeeping experience and will be responsible for the following:
· Enter and track all transactions in QuickBooks Desktop
· Accounts receivable – Review, process and email invoices, maintain customer records, handle all collections, professional customer contact.
· Accounts Payable - Vendor records, W-9s, credit card payments, online bills, check runs.
· Process in-house payroll
· Will be responsible for handling 940, 941, W-2, W-3, EFTPS, 401K deductions and processing, wage garnishments, health care coordination and provider interface, credit checks, etc.
· Multiple bank reconciliations for monthly closings.
· Deposit and cash reports from multiple sources. (PayPal, online activity, ACH)
· Prepare all monthly financial statements for CPA, including accurate balance sheet and P & L, journal entries, cash accounts, bank reconciliations, and accuracy of all data. Prepare all adjusting journal entries and all backup documents needed for CPA.
· Manage all customer postage accounts, reconciliations, and internal/external reporting. Work closely with internal staff for accuracy and tracking.
· Payment of monthly sales tax and tracking in QB. Prepare annual 1099 documents
· Administration and renewals of all employee benefits and insurance, PTO, any requested changes, and all related documents.
· Handle all new hires and related paperwork.
· Handle all business insurance and annual renewals with agent.
· Organize office functions as needed and coordinate maintenance of office supplies.
To be considered for the Full charge Bookkeeper, please send your resume to Angelica Avalos at angelica.avalos@roberthalfcom with Bookkeeper in the subject line.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, good working knowledge of GAAP
· 5+ years of experience in all phases of accounting: A/R, A/P, G/L, P & L
· Strong critical thinking skills, adaptable, detail oriented
· Professional, friendly attitude, works well in team environment
· Complete tasks accurately, timely, meet all deadlines with minimal supervision
· Must be proficient with QuickBooks Desktop
· Strong verbal and written skills
· Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and honesty. Reporting to company owner.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.