Robert Half Onboarding Specialist in Dallas, Texas
Description The role:
As the Implementation Specialist, you will optimize the onboarding process by following and improving upon implementation procedures and engaging with customers and banks to onboard the customers as quickly as possible, providing online training and conducting post-implementations reviews to ensure and customer satisfaction.
Essential responsibilities and duties:
• Engage with our clients and their bank to establish the requirements to onboard the customer.
• Manage onboardings from start to “go live” to ensure both timely delivery and that all phases and tasks meet client requirements
• Provide online training to various levels of a business.
• Set-up the SFTP connections with the bank.
• Configure the setup based upon the bank’s specifications.
• Set up the customers in the system based on the customer’s requirements
• Create basic sql queries on an as needed basis
• Create Reports in the Company’s analytics reporting tool
• Ensure CRM is up-to-date with notes regarding communication with customers and banks
• Any additional tasks as assigned by your supervisor Requirements Microsoft Excel, SQL, Project Management, Communication, SQL Queries, Onboarding
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.