Robert Half Programmer Analyst in Dallas, Texas
Description PHP developer will be working on backend services for a customer loyalty application. Third party integrations. Little to no front end work.
LAMP Stack, Symfony, API’s
• Evolve existing framework to support new scalability requirements as well new functionality needed.
• Identify and drive new solutions to enhance the development cycle to increase development productivity.
• Analyze and test new algorithms to increase ROI on media spend across various providers and within each provider.
• Work with product owners to identify and iron out upcoming business needs and develop technical backlog to answer those needs in a timely manner.
• Strong communication skills.
• Enthusiasm for solving interesting and complicated problems.
• 7+ years of software development experience.
• Strong Experience designing and implementing highly scalable, distributed application systems.
• Strong Experience programming in PHP, writing complex finely tuned SQL.
• Knowledge in fine tuning SQL and understanding execution plans.
• Experience designing robust scalable applications.
• Experience architecting complex data models to handle millions of transactions.
• Experience in application design and Implementation using agile practices & TDD.
• Experience with highly scalable / distributed systems.
• Experience with Facebook API and Mysql is a plus. Requirements Lamp Stack, Symfony Framework, API - Application Programming Interface
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.