Robert Half International QA Automation Eng. in Dallas, Texas
Description Test Planning, Development & Execution
• Develop effective test strategies, test plans, functional/regression/integration test cases and test execution for complex solutions including reviewing test results
• Skilled with creation of manual and automated test scripts and develop test automation, primarily in Java programming language, with REST APIs
• Execute all functional tests according to test plans and scripts, document results, and quickly identify and troubleshoot issues
• Comfort managing and testing across multiple platforms, including desktop, cloud and mobile
• Develop alternative strategies and mitigations to manage constraints in testing process
• Assist in maintenance of equipment and configuration in the QA lab; ensure environments are available and properly configured for project needs
• Develop application testing project plans, estimates, timelines and status reporting
• Effectively prioritize projects and tasks and bring new approaches to overcome constraints and realize efficiencies; manage own project workloads, schedules, scope and deadlines to eliminate constraints and ensure customer needs and project objectives are met
• Coordinate defect/issue resolution among appropriate work groups ensuring defects are prioritized, resolved and/or risk mitigated, root cause analysis performed and reported to management on a recurring basis.
• Develop application testing plans, estimates, timelines and status reporting
• Develop necessary processes and identify solutions to bring efficiency and effectiveness to the work performed
• Coach and mentor entry level analysts in quality management practices as well as growing technology and software development skills
• Demonstrate knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid practices in testing, bring knowledge on assisting teams to advance on the journey to greater agility in development and testing
Communication and Facilitation
• Requirements Selenium Automation, Selenium, Selenium - Web Browser Automation, Automated Regression Testing, API Testing
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.