Robert Half International Senior Service Desk Analyst in DALLAS, Texas
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Senior Technical Support Analyst with the ability to present complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a dynamic and positive environment, this may be the role for you.
What you get to do every single day
· Provide computer desktop support to local & remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures
· Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
· Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
· Provide support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
· Ensures the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards
· Track equipment inventory and collaborate on potential purchases
· Own and execute technology implementation projects
· Resolve computer problems, and advise/implement appropriate action/solutions
· Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
· Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
What you bring to the role
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
· 2 + years of experience working with O365, password reset’s, etc.
· Prior experience with Cisco Phone Support
· Prior experience with ServiceNow Ticketing System
· Prior experience with troubleshooting basic VPN and Network issues
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical degree preferred
· Comfortable working with Executive level personnel daily
· The ability to communicate and resolve technical issues with non-technical employee’s
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.