Robert Half International Senior Tax Accountant in Dallas, Texas
Senior Tax Accountant opportunity with an established public oil and gas company with a great office location in North Dallas. If you're ready to join a stable, growing company with an entrepreneurial minded Executive team and a dynamic work environment that values unlimited growth potential - this is the opportunity for you!
This role will be providing support for the corporate tax department, specifically related to federal and state tax compliance projects, provision, tax fixed assets and tax planning/special projects. This position also assists with indirect taxes as needed. This role requires the ability to function independently within a broad scope of established departmental policies/practices. The ideal candidate will be detail orientated, able to manage multiple concurrent assignments of varying sizes and complexity, possess a good working knowledge of tax law, well organized, and have excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates should connect via LinkedIn to Megan Morgan with Robert Half.
• 5 yrs of experience with Tax Provisions, Corporate Tax Compliance, Tax Accounting, Corporate Tax, Tax Audits required with Big 4 and/or CPA preferred
• Multi-state tax exposure preferred
• Oil & Gas industry preferred
• Ability to work accurately within rigid time constraints.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to research regulations and tax filing requirements.
• Strong Excel skills, and the ability to work with large amounts of data. Desired:
• Excellent computer skills
• Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft applications
• Experience with data analytic programs, similar to Alteryx.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.