Robert Half Sr. Software Engineer - Angular Emphasis in Dallas, Texas
Description What You Will Do
• Lead and mentor a team of developers with a variety of experience levels.
• Design, write, execute, high quality code to commercialize platforms using industry standard development patterns and practices.
• Optimize and transform existing code to better scale leveraging platforms for transformation.
• Write and execute on high level of unit coverage across your responsible projects/focus areas.
• Work and collaborate with Senior Developers and Senior Architects to drive code transformation (peer reviews, code reviews, SAFe planning) within the team.
• Be the first technical user(s) of the platform(s), developing production level code against the platform(s).
• Have familiarity with modern software development and CI/CD practices (Git/Azure DevOps/Release Mgmt.).
What You Will Bring
• 4+ years’ managing developers within a team organization.
• 7+ years’ development experience with .Net stack overall (preference given to recent experience with .Net Core 2.x and above).
• 5+ years’ development experience with relational databases (preference given to Microsoft SQL 2014 and above).
• 3-5 years’ development experience with REST/WebAPI services (preference given to recent experience with current frameworks/cluster/routing technologies such as Istio/K8).
• 3-5 years’ experience and comfort level working in a fast paced Agile environment.
• 1-3 years’ development experience with Azure technologies preferred (preference given to various PaaS development experience, understanding AKS and development patterns in distributed systems). Requirements .NET Framework, Microsoft Azure, C# - Sharp, C Sharp Programming (C#), SQL, Angular JS, Angular JS, AngularJS
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.