Robert Half Sr. Test Automation Engineer in Dallas, Texas
Description Primary Tasks, Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Masters tools and technologies related to testing principles and industry processes
• Ensures project work meets company guidelines, regulatory expectations, and product delivered meets specifications provided
• Participate in the design and testing of HCHB products and solutions
• Research of project work to identify related or effected areas
• Creates, documents, and executes thorough automated tests
• Assists with the creation and management of testing environment(s)
• Analyzes potential issues to determine if resolution or escalation is needed
• Identifies user assumptions, system performance issues, and criteria for project success
• Responsible for automated test execution and resolving defects prior to product release to Production
• Responsible for quality/testing approval sign off prior to deployment to Production
• Work with Product Owners and Scrum Team to plan for needs related to automation
• Serves as the go-to person/mentor for questions as well as research related to automation scripting
• Mentors members of the team to be more effective in writing scripts and implementing techniques
• Completes code reviews of automated scripts
• Creates advanced SQL queries to be used with automation scripts
• Responsible for architecture of automation framework and integration of tools used for developing scripts and running tests
• Demonstrates an understanding of clinical and/or financial Home Healthcare processes and regulations is recommended
• Experience working in an agile software development environment.
o Preference given to those with experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
• 3+ years of experience developing, executing, and analyzing automation tests
• Understands automation framework design patterns
• Experience with CI/CD tools and platforms
o Preference given to ADO (Azure DevOps)
• Experience with REST/WebAPI service fundamentals
• 3 + Years of Automation experience writing automation scripts.
o Preference given to experience with Microsoft UI Automation, Selenium, Appium, WebDriver, Protractor, Postman & Fiddler
• 3 + years of Performance and Load testing experience
o Preference given to experience with JMeter
• 2 + Years SQL experience with relational databases (preference given to Microsoft SQL 2014 and above).
• Experience with testing in the Cloud and related tools – Microsoft’s “App Center Test” & Google’s “Firebase Test Lab for Android”.
• Preference given to candidates with experience working with elastic distributed systems (i.e. Azure AKS, kubernetes, GKE, AWS, etc.), and distributed logging systems (i.e. Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, etc.) Requirements Microsoft Azure, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CICD), DevOps, DevOps, SAFe Agilist, Selenium
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.