Robert Half Systems Administrator in Dallas, Texas
Robert Half is working with a client looking for an IT System Administrator to support current cloud infrastructure, security, and integration of newly acquired businesses. The ideal candidate will have passions for technology, system administration, and Office 365 integrations. The successful candidate will have opportunity to work in fast growing environment where the candidate will be able to make a huge impact with their skills and attitude, as well as demonstrating a great appetite for learning. First and foremost, they are committed to helping users with their technology needs.
POSITION: SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
DURATION: 12 MONTH CONTARCT OPTION TO HIRE
• Provision Intune / Azure AD for new acquisitions and manage devices and users once deployed.
• Assist in, and eventually lead, Office 365 integrations and post-migration support for newly-onboarded business units.
• Perform Office 365 (O365) Exchange administrator role, set up rules, and support Mimecast email filtering solution.
• Support Active Directory (AD) on-premise (on-prem) as well as in the cloud / Azure AD / AADDS.
• Document and collect asset inventories, service catalogs, and architectural diagrams.
• Participate in the improvement of integration processes and information technology standards across the organization.
• Support and improve Azure-based virtual desktop (VDI / WVD) environments.
• Partner with information security team to remediate any security gaps of services, systems, and network.
• Support end users nationally via remote management and support tools.
• Proactively manage escalated support requests via IT Help Desk platform.
• Experience in supporting multi-location businesses in their infrastructure, security, and network.
• Must be a self-starter with strong ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and balance conflicting demands.
• Prior experience with acquisition and integration projects (or equivalent migration projects) preferred.
• Experience with infrastructure automation through PowerShell and other management solutions a plus.
• Extensive Office 365 (O365) and Active Directory (AD) admin experience, specifically Intune / Microsoft 365.
• Breadth of knowledge of various infrastructure services, cloud services, systems, storage, databases, network, endpoints, mobile devices, and collaboration services. Experience with G Suite and O365 migrations and integrations a big plus.
• Beneficial certifications: Microsoft Azure, MCSA, MCSE, MCP, A+.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.