Robert Half International Tax Senior - Public in Dallas, Texas
Perform advanced level tax related services for clients with minimal supervision. Identify and resolve tax problems. Supervise, review, train, and develop lower-level staff. Senior II accountants typically have a minimum of 3-5 years of public accounting experience in a Tax department.
• Prepare moderately to highly complex individual, trust, corporate, partnership, and S-Corp income tax returns as well as state income tax returns.
• Demonstrate advanced level competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of detail oriented standards and firm policies.
• Train and assist lower-level staff, where applicable, in work to be performed and workpaper preparation.
• Proactively address client tax issues and conduct appropriate research in order to solve them.
• Prepare response letters to federal and state tax notices for Partner review and signing.
• Review simple tax returns prepared by staff.
• Interact with clients to resolve any issues or questions arising during the preparation process.
• Correspond with taxing authorities to resolve client problems.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting and/or Taxation.
• Acquired or currently pursuing 150 hours of college credit/qualifications in accounting in order to sit for the Uniform CPA Examination.
• Ability to maintain a detail oriented presence while at the client’s office and keep firm matters confidential.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Dallas, TX
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04380-0011498382
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance