Robert Half Voice Communications Administrator in Dallas, Texas
Robert Half is working with a client in Dallas that is looking for a Voice Engineer. The role requires experience with on-premise based and cloud solutions and telecom solutions. This opportunity enables you to work closely with Telecom and Unified Communications partners, technology engineers and business units to design and standardize solutions to improve business processes and services.
POSITION: VOICE COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER
DURATION: 12 MONTHS WITH OPTION TO BRING ON PERMANENTLY
Summary of Duties:
• Configuration, troubleshooting and support of complex Unified Communication systems
• Identify, isolate, and resolve voice and video problems to mitigate business impacts
• Ensure overall availability and stability of all Collaboration and Voice/Video Infrastructure
• Manage infrastructure projects or tasks (upgrades, migrations, maintenance, and new technology) to completion with minimal supervision
• Leverage your in-depth knowledge of Cloud-Solutions Architecture as it relates to Data Infrastructure
• Evaluate, test and plan deployments of new voice and video technologies
• Work closely with colleagues to meet team goals and improve processes and practices
• Collaborates with IT partners to administer and support infrastructure environments and define the overall support process
• Execute performance and statistical monitoring and develop procedures and best practices to improve overall environment
• Identify and understand emerging UC technologies and determine ways to add business value
• Understand and articulate best practices around collaboration technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree (IT, Computer Science) or equivalent experience
• 5+ years Information technology experience supporting large enterprises
• A high-level understanding of routing and switching protocols
• An understanding of the OSI Model, Voice Gateways, Call Recording, Voice gateways, VOIP understanding and H.323/ SIP Protocols
• Experience with working with UCM Video Applications
• Records, tracks, and documents the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.