Robert Half VP, Prime Brokerage Banking Operations in Dallas, Texas
Description Chris Willhite, CPA and VP of Recruiting at Robert Half has teamed up with a world class (household name) investment firm to recruiting trading and prime brokerage operations professionals.
If you are interested, please reach out to Chris Willhite on LinkedIn and email your profile to Chris dot Willhite at RobertHalf (all one word) dot com .
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Middle Office is primarily responsible for booking and settling of trades and accuracy of books and records of Prime Brokerage and Prime Clearing clients. Our success is derived from a combination of process efficiency and adherence to controls and risk management principles. We excel at finding commercial solutions that meet our clients’ needs without compromising risk, control or service levels.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Work directly with Prime Brokerage clients and external brokers to settle client trades and resolve any trade-related issues
• You will have a book of clients that you will be responsible for. Your objective will be to develop those client relationships and provide first class service across the trade life cycle
• Tap into your investigative skills to find answers to client queries and solutions for client issues that arise
• Investigate exceptions in our internal books and records to identify resolution, and escalate issues as they arise
• Analyze and improve processes and procedures with an eye for reducing risk and eliminating repetitive effort
• Help influence client behavior to achieve superior operational and client service outcomes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Minimum 3-5+ years in client service roles, preferably in broker-dealer or other financial centric environment, but other relevant experience will be considered.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must be comfortable presenting complex information in a structured and concise manner, and be able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple client deadlines throughout the day.
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and broker-dealer peers.
• Excellent attention to detail, experience in risk management and ability to identify control enhancements.
• Constant drive to implement process improvement and find better ways to serve clients.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a team
• Ability to manage smaller projects and initiatives, influence others, and implement change in a consensus driven environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specifically pivot tables, look up functions, and general data analysis
• VBA coding and Excel/Outlook macro experience a plus but not required
If you are interested, please reach out to Chris Willhite on LinkedIn and email your profile to Chris dot Willhite at RobertHalf (all one word) dot com . Requirements Analysis
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.