Robert Half International Human Resources Business Partner in DAVENPORT, Iowa
Our client, a premier Eldridge company with over 30 years of providing exceptional products to their customers is seeking a Safety and Human Resources Generalist! This organization provides benefits exceeding most of their competitors and is a family oriented organization!
Your contributions in this role include:
• Reporting directly to the Corporate Safety Director and Regional HR Manager
• Assist in the completion and maintenance of prequalification questionnaires. Maintain company background information for prequalification; including past project details, safety statistics, contractor licenses, references, and insurance certificates and financial data.
• Ensure confidentiality with employee files and maintain compliance with legal requirements
• Maintain Safety and HR policies and procedures on the corporate drives
• Maintain records and badge requirements for all customer sites requiring this information. Ensure employee badges remain current for respective sites
• Maintain Safety reports and training records
• Assist in recruiting, Interviewing, and filling openings.
• Partnering with their contingent staffing firm to fill open contract labor positions.
• Assist Employees or Managers with any questions, concerns, etc as they relate to employment, pay, disciplinary actions.
Success factors in this role:
• Candidates for this position should have 5 or more years working as an HR Assistant, Manager, or Generalist and have gained experience in manufacturing, logistics or other applicable industry. Experience in a safety position would be helpful.
• Exhibit the ability to effectively manage one’s time and meet deadlines.
• Able to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
• Have the ability to proficiently utilize the ADP, Microsoft Office Suite and any other technologies associated with the position.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $25.65 - $29.70 / Hourly
Location: DAVENPORT, IA
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01530-0011662333
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative