Robert Half International Financial Analyst in Dayton, Ohio
Growing manufacturing company North of downtown Dayton is seeking a Financial Analyst due to growth! Our client offers a strong benefits and compensation package and room for advancements!
Gather financial and statistical information from the company’s operations necessary to accomplish the following functions: compile financial and operational data necessary for the Company’s monthly and annual reporting requirements, work with the various departments to prepare the business unit’s annual capital and operating budgets, prepare periodic updates to those budgets throughout the year.
· Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal year
· Plan, collect and analyze data throughout the month on actual versus plan and forecast for revenue, margins and departmental budgets
· Participate in the development of annual plan and monthly financial forecasts, as well as tracking performance against targets at departmental expense level and product line revenue and manufacturing costs.
· Analysis of weekly operating statistics
· Analyze sales information and providing financial support for quotations/opportunity
· Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget including:
· detailed support and analysis of the company’s revenue forecast and departmental budgets
· Assists in the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
· 1+ years of related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment, with performance showing high potential for advancement
· High proficiency in use of Excel, including pivot tables (Macros preferred)
· ERP experience
· Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
· Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools experience a plus
For more information, contact Jason Young @ (937) 637-7759
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.