Robert Half International Sr. Accountant in Dayton, Ohio
VERY well established and growing manufacturing company is seeking a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the financial close for the plant, standard costing, physical inventory, and maintaining fixed assets. Our client is offering a very strong compensation and benefits package (401k match and pension plan).
• Maintain cost standards, analyze production costs, recommend changes, and monitor cost detail in the ERP system and provide costing information to management
• Month end close including all plant related journal entries, account reconciliations, variance analysis and month end reports.
• Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
• Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
• Develop variable burden and fixed overhead rates
• Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
• Suggest capital budgeting requests based on analysis of actual to standard
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA/CMA a plus!
• 3+ years of cost accounting/finance experience in a manufacturing environment
• 2+ years costing experience in a manufacturing environment
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel (v-look ups, pivot tables)
• ERP experience required, preferably QAD
For immediate consideration, email Jason Young @ email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Dayton, OH
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03370-0011623428
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance