Robert Half Sr. Accountant in DAYTON, Ohio
VERY established and growing company in Dayton is seeking an accountant to join their team due to growth! Our client offers amazing benefits and room for growth!
• Prepare and analyze complex financial statements for 80+ entities.
• Partner with local company presidents and upper management team.
• Analyze financial data to produce accurate monthly financial statements.
• Assist with corporate accounting and associated projects.
• Work on acquisition accounting and consolidation work for acquisition companies.
• Work with outside auditors on accounting projects and topics.
• Manage and prepare accounting work papers for year-end audit.
• Supporting and maintaining a strong internal control environment.
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations and month-end close process to ensure selected local company financials are produced.
• Ensure board actions are managed and associated work is completed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA or working towards CPA
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in public accounting
• Financial Analysis of data to produce financial statements, GL Account reconciliation
• Knowledge of US GAAP
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
For more information, call Jason Young @ (937) 637-7759
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.