Robert Half International Tax Director/Manager - Corporate in Dayton, Ohio
Our client, an International Manufacturing company is seeking a Sr. Tax Manager. Our client offers a VERY strong benefits and compensation package and room for advancement.
• Lead the preparation and review of the company’s quarterly and annual tax provision work papers, and reporting of tax results to the corporate headquarters
• Manage and develop one direct report (Tax Analyst)
• Lead the preparation and review of Federal Income and State Income/Franchise tax returns, extensions, estimated tax payments
• Maintain and monitor state nexus for all U.S. entities
• Manage the accounting for current and deferred income taxes for financial reporting purposes
• Assist with the development and implementation of tax planning strategies including domestic and international cash tax management, corporate transactions, and other tax considerations related to corporate strategy
• Research and analyze federal, international, state, and local tax issues
• Monitor changes in U.S., State/Local tax laws
• Manage the execution and assist with preparation of transfer pricing documentation as well as maintenance and interpretation of the company’s transfer pricing policy
• Collaborate internally with various stakeholders
• Assist in the identification and management of key risks emanating from international and domestic tax operations, compliance, and reporting
• Manage the tax budget for the region and manage the outside advisors
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting/ Finance, CPA required
8+ years tax experience
Public Accounting experience with a national firm preferred
Strong experience in federal and multi-state income tax compliance
Experience with OneSource tax preparation system preferred
Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities; well organized and able to prioritize tasks and projects
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Able to work independently and as part of a team
Self-directed, self-motivated, and a self-starter, hands-on
For more information, please call Jason Young @ (937) 397-3528
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $110,000.00 - $165,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Dayton, OH
Date Posted: February 18, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03370-0011710575
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance