Robert Half International Director of Client Services in Delaware, New Jersey
• Overall goal is to make sure customers are receiving great service.
• Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy, operate within a budget and to evaluate sales data including competitors.
• Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns and provide real time feedback to salesteam.
• Ability to manage, guide and mentor salesteam, incl.
• Set goals and quotas for salesteam and create a plan to help them achieve their targets.
• Review orders in the system and follow-up on invoices.
• Share customer feedback with the sales teams to help improve overall buying experience.
• Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service.
• Serve as liaison between marketing, purchasing, and operations.
• Develop organizational skills and attention to detail to monitor inventory and compare products, prices and markets.
• Plan and direct the hiring, training and mentoring of new salesteam members.
• Experience using CRM to manage the sales process and forecast sales.
• Should have a passion for selling, be self-driven.
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
Superior Customer Service
Must be from Luxury/Fashion Industry
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Delaware, NJ
Date Posted: February 22, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-0011714023
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing