Robert Half International Controller in Denver, Colorado
Robert Half Management Resources has a fantastic opportunity to be part of one of our client's Global Partner Operations Finance team within Operations Finance to have a broad business engagement & impact. This is a very dynamic and high-profile area with significant visibility at executive management level. In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely, accurate and compliant incentives, accounting, and controllership activities as well as global activities across all programs. Your responsibilities include managing the process to ensure that models are correct and are fully accrued each month, participating in Global Program Risk Assessment and Audit Readiness, verifying and holding operations team accountable that end to end incentive processing, payments, accounting and related financial controls are operating effectively. You will help lead the Global Operations Finance team, collaborate with Global Partner Incentives Controls and Compliance, and processes and help achieve financial metrics.
Robert Half Management Resources places highly skilled consultants on interim and project engagements in organizations ranging from start-ups to FORTUNE 1000 firms. As a consultant working on our team, you will benefit from our worldwide network of over 135 offices, which delivers an array of rewarding local opportunities and the flexibility for work/life balance while achieving your career goals. Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing detail oriented education (CPE). Robert Half, has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list, ranking first in our industry. (February 2019)
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, email your resume to email@example.com or visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474.
• Engage with various business partners for various program controllership and FP&A activities such as ensuring accuracy of accrual models, appropriate accounting and true-up activities and answer queries from business, area and subsidiary controllers
• Lead budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes and tools for the accountable programs
• Drive deep insight & analysis with focus on future & changes needed in the partner incentives programs to the Partner business and finance teams as well as area finance teams, including key activities such as reviewing rebate variance analysis report, analyze accrual calculation & investigate large variances, true up drivers, insights to business and teams based on the above to impact and influence upstream activities
• Obtain understanding of key financial results and movements across programs to summarize and discuss with key business partners
• Ongoing monitoring of actual spend against budget, as well as leading actions needed for any expected shortfalls
• Collation of evidence and qualitative discussion of monthly financial results across global programs to support SOX controls
• Work closely with Treasury to provide timely cash flow forecasts
• Review and monitor that controls are designed and operating effectively in partnership with compliance
• Lead the process and coordination for the initial creation of the annual global budget for key programs
• detail oriented Accounting Qualification (ACA / ACCA/ CIMA / CPA) or Equivalent Financial and Accounting qualification
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI
• 8+ years detail oriented accounting and controllership or public accounting and internal controls experience and/or Internal Audit or Controls and Compliance
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Ability to manage, lead change and build process improvements
• Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
• Experience engaging with virtual global teams and providing leadership across finance teams
• Strong analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills with experience in establishing trusted advisor/consultant relationships and proven ability to influence Executives and Business Decision Makers
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Denver, CO
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00610-9502765978
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial