Robert Half International Executive Assistant in DENVER, Colorado
An Executive Assistant role with a company in the Non-Profit industry is now available from OfficeTeam. They are looking for someone who will be efficient at maintaining administrative duties for an executive management team. Come take the skills and experiences you already have and develop them further in a professional and engaging environment. This Executive Assistant opportunity is located in the Denver, Colorado area and is a long-term temporary employment role.
The Executive Assistant temporary position is both challenging and rewarding. Under the direction of the President & CEO, the Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the President & CEO’s time and calendar, information both incoming and outgoing, and providing administrative and project support for the organization. It requires the ability to multitask and be detailed while delivering on a large volume of work. Attention to detail, accuracy, and direct and timely communication with the President & CEO and her other Executive Assistant is paramount.
This is a temporary position covering duties for the current Executive Assistant during maternity leave. The Temporary Executive Assistant will report directly to the President & CEO and will be supervised by the full-time Executive Assistant of the non-profit.
Executive Administrative Support
• Oversee an extremely pressured calendar with internal and external competing demands
• Manage the scheduling of key internal and external meetings
• Manage incoming telephone calls, messages and mail, faxing, photocopying, printing, photo development, running foundation related errands, etc.
• Assist President & CEO with internal and external deadlines and expense reporting
• Control the President & CEO’s travel and detailed itineraries
• Assist with monthly gifts given to donors and VIPs on behalf of the foundation
• Politely greet and assist visitors by providing routine information or directing them to appropriate staff
• Cover security/reception desk for lunch and break periods
• Assist with maintaining organization systems & protocols within departments and organization
• Take detailed minutes and organize dissemination of meeting notes and action item follow-up
• Assist with foundation correspondences, mailings, and putting together informational binders
• Send constituent updates to the database team
• Assist with some limited personal organization such as holiday mailings, school related
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
• Assist President & CEO with all aspects of event organization and follow-up
• Conduct research on constituents, organizations, and events
• Manage the scheduling of key internal and helping keep staff on schedule
• Assist with donor follow-up and meeting scheduling on behalf of the President & CEO
• Manage sponsor gift ordering, shipping, and tracking
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.
• Extensive experience working with the C-suite, coordinating travel and calendars, etc.
• Highly skilled with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• High ethical standards, maintain high level of confidentiality
• Handles themselves in a professional manner including during pressurized situations
• Excellent work ethic and positive disposition
• Excellent judgment in terms of problem solving and knowing when to ask for direction versus
when to work independently
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Works effectively with individuals at all levels in organizations
• Flexible with changing priorities and diversity within responsibilities
• Successfully manages, from beginning to end, multiple tasks and multi-faceted projects
• Attention to detail and rigorous follow-through
• Strong ability to finalize deliverables on time and correctly
Support senior management in this amazing career opportunity that offers fair compensation and a great working environment. Are you passionate about growing your career as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment? Then we would love to hear from you! Contact us today to begin your career!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.