Robert Half Human Resources (HR) Assistant in Denver, Colorado
We are seeking a skilled Workers Compensation Associate to join our client's team on a contract basis for a duration of 3 to 6 months. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and overseeing workers' compensation claims, ensuring compliance with regulations, and supporting employees throughout the claims process. This role will be working on Part-Time hours (24/hours a week) and is completely remote.
• Overall management of Workers’ Compensation claims, including: employee and supervisor communication, claim management and monitoring, timecard management, coordination with claims adjustor, etc.
• Maintains complete, accurate, and timely files of all Workers’ Compensation claims in addition to managing OSHA required recordkeeping per policy
• Collaborating with designated medical providers and management ensures that employees receive prompt and appropriate clinical evaluation and treatment.
• Liaises with external vendors in Workers’ Compensation and ensures timely transmittal of accurate data to and from the vendors, compliance of plan provisions, and resolution of complex cases.
• Ensures supervisors report complete, accurate, and timely first reports of injuries and/or illnesses, per policy.
• Ensures supervisors conduct complete, accurate and timely accident/incident reports per policy.
• Ensures compliance with the return to work procedures.
• Develops Workers’ Compensation policies and procedures that define the Workers’ Compensation program
• Workers’ Compensation claims reporting on a monthly, quarterly, annual and as-needed basis.
• Runs OSHA 300A and 301 reports and posts reports as required.
• Responsible for remaining current in the area of state statutory Workers’ Compensation laws and OSHA reporting requirements.
• Performs reconciliation of vendor invoices and ensures proper payment
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field preferred.
Proven experience (5 years) in workers' compensation claims management within the healthcare industry or a similar environment.
Strong knowledge of workers' compensation laws, regulations, and compliance requirements.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with employees, stakeholders, and external partners.
Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Proficiency in relevant HRIS software and tools for claims management and data analysis.
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.