Robert Half International Loan Processor in Denver, Colorado
Robert Half is partnering with an established company located in Denver to staff a position as a fully remote loan processor. The loan processor will be responsible for the following;
• Analyzing data and credit reports.
• Working with borrowers and sales team to get required documentation and explain lending decisions.
• Reviewing and verifying all loan documentation.
• Updating system with necessary information.
• Verify compliance with Company standards, federal and agency regulations, standards, and guidelines, as well as any applicable state-specific and or local regulations, ordinances, etc.
• Obtain and verify clearance of all underwriting conditions and prepare the file for submission to Closing.
• Order generation of loan documents.
If you have 2+ years of experience in loan processing and possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits and offers a flexible work life balance. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Christine Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-694-9111.
2+ years in mortgage loan processing
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Denver, CO
Date Posted: November 20, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00620-9502768611
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance