Robert Half International Mortgage Closer in Denver, Colorado
Robert Half is partnering with an established company located in Denver to staff a position as a fully remote loan closer. The loan closer will be responsible for the following;
• Verify and ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as all applicable federal, state laws, regulatory and government standards, guidelines, rules, and/or local ordinances.
• Forward Closing Disclosure to Settlement agent for review and approval.
• Review preliminary title reports to identify excluded items and necessary endorsements.
• Communicate loan program requirements to Processors and/or Loan Officers necessary at closing, and provide status updates.
• Obtain all outstanding conditions to ensure timely closing and closing of the loan.
• Draw closing documents, issue closing funds and review closed loan packages to ensure completeness of loan documentation.
• Review and verify the accuracy of the final closing statements prior to closing to ensure compliance with Company, Investor, and Conventional regulations and requirements. Reconcile final figures to calculate wire amount and balance with settlement agent.
• Verify loan closing package complies with insurer and/or guarantor requirements and documentation.
If you have 2+ years of experience in loan closing and possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits and offers a flexible work life balance. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Lauren Spann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-694-9111.
High school diploma or equivalent required; college courses/technical training related to Business, Finance/Accounting, Legal, or related field is preferred.
Total recent work experience includes five or more years’ experience closing and closing Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, and preferably Bond, Jumbo, and new construction loans, with at least three years experience closing FHA, VA, USDA, new construction documentation. Prior work experience may also include positions closing loans for an Escrow Company.
Thorough knowledge of valid documentation and processes required to fund and close consumer mortgages (e.g., verification of employment, CD, settlement statement etc.).
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment; strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
Excellent customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Intermediate math skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong detail orientation and highly organized.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Denver, CO
Date Posted: September 11, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00620-9502685835
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance