Robert Half International Paid Search Manager in DENVER, Colorado
TCG is partnering with a top digital agency in Denver – looking for a Search Manager with at least 4 years of agency experience. As a subject matter expert for paid search strategies, you will develop and oversee execution of search strategies designed to exceed clients’ goals and KPIs. You will be responsible for:
• Managing a team of coordinators/specialists
• Leading weekly client calls to discuss performance and action plans based on campaign data
• Participating in agency trainings to discuss industry trends and updates
• Executing and optimizing paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
The minimum requirements for this position include:
• 4+ years of client facing, digital agency experience
• Strong knowledge of Search Ads 360, Google Analytics, and tracking implementation requirements (certifications are a huge plus)
• Strong knowledge of bid strategy management, oversight, and troubleshooting
• Ability to lead a team and oversee campaign development, execution, and optimization across various search engines
If you meet the minimum requirements listed above, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 / Yearly
Location: DENVER, CO
Date Posted: September 21, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00610-0011534988
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing