Robert Half International Part Time Bookkeeper in Denver, Colorado
Our client is looking for a Part Time Bookkeeper to join their team a few days a week! Their workload has been crazy busy, so they are seeking additional help! This is a traditional temporary role with flexibility in days and time. You will be working alongside a small team and would be starting immediately!
Typical Job Duties for the Part Time Bookkeeper:
· Preparing financial statements
· Processing A/P & A/R
· Managing bank and general ledger reconciliation, as well as payroll processing
· Preparing quarterly tax filings
· Performing month-end closings
· Tracking fixed assets and preparing depreciation schedules
Preparing the trial balance
Requirements for the Part Time Bookkeeper:
· QuickBooks experience desired
· AA/BA in Accounting or related
· 3+ years of Bookkeeping Experience
· Excel experience required
· Working on a team
· Excellent communication skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.