Robert Half Project Coordinator in DENVER, Colorado
Robert Half currently has an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Project Coordinator who is motivated and eager for a rewarding career with a cutting-edge team with a company in the IT Software industry! Do you enjoy conducting research and working on a variety of projects? Do you have exceptional organization skills? If so, we insist that you apply today! We seek someone with the skills and abilities to succeed in this challenging career. This Project Coordinator role is based in Denver, Colorado and is long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Validates and records details of new clients onboarded into established systems.
• Manage the schedule and agendas for meetings as requested from clients
• Performs day-to-day coordination of project member tasks within the project lifecycle
• Manage communications and track workload utilizing Salesforce
• Provide customer service with tact, courtesy, sensitivity and discretion in all dealings with internal and external customers; Respond sensitively and constructively to inquiries and complaints; follow up as needed
• Posting the Notice of Meetings and Agendas for meetings upon receipt from client
• Records event details and services to be delivered
• Assigns vendor jobs to deliver services to clients.
• Oversees setup and monitors event and services.
• Identifies any inconsistencies with client/vendor scheduling.
• Tracks and Validates services delivered for End of Month closing.
• Manages and creates Minutes for Meetings as needed.
Previous experience working with Track Logs
Experience with Meeting Minutes
Agenda Preparation experience highly preferred
Adeptness in Daily Schedule
CRM experience preferred
General familiarity with Meeting Schedule
Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
Knowledge of database and file management
Be detailed, flexible, and organized
Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.