Robert Half International Project Manager in DENVER, Colorado
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for the planning, executing, monitoring, testing and supporting of each project through its delivery in order to ensure client satisfaction. This role is the primary point of contact with our clients and is responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple projects. The project Manager will be the glue that brings together the sales, implementation, service, technology, and client teams to ensure our platform is implemented on time, accurately, and meets the client’s vision. Communication, prioritization, and organizational skills are paramount in this position as you skillfully balance the needs of every stakeholder (internally and externally) with multiple projects, platforms and timelines. The Project Manager plays an integral part in establishing the necessary processes, coordinating with multiple teams, and appropriately mitigates risk to ensure success.
· Provide overall leadership and accountability to each project you are assigned to.
· Ability to provide strategic vision and thinking with a focus on outcomes.
· Develop and execute project plans for new clients and projects.
· Build implementation project timelines and manage meetings/deliverables including preparing agendas, documenting meeting notes and tracking issues.
· Manage project scope, schedule, risks and issues to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
· Lead and manage multiple complex customer facing software delivery projects from initiation through closure.
· Take full ownership and accountability for project planning, resource management, and scope to deliver projects on time.
· Provide effective, accurate and timely communications to all stakeholders with an emphasis on customer satisfaction
· Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery - Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of all project management processes and tools.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at a time. You will be managing multiple simultaneous implementations.
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.
MS Excel, Microsoft Outlook
A calm and focused approach to high-pressure situations.
The ability to be receptive to constructive feedback.
· A proven ability to influence others without formal authority
· An action-oriented mindset; not afraid to roll up your sleeves
· Sharp business judgment, detail oriented yet able to see the big picture
· Proven ability to demonstrate and drive for results and accountability of business needs
· Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-schedule close
· A highly driven self-starter who is motivated, with exceptional communication,
· presentation and organization skills
· Impressive attention to detail
· Able to effectively coordinate resources from multiple areas of the company
· Comprehensive troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
· Ability to adapt well to new technologies
· Ability to handle several tasks and juggle multiple priorities
· Empathetic, positive, self-driven attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
· Willingness to travel is a plus
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.